Peanut Butter Alpen Bars
Made with Alpen Original
- 2 ¾ cups of Alpen Muesli (Classic,
No Sugar Added, or Chocolate)
- ¼ cup of your favorite nuts/seeds
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of brown rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Line an 8×8” pan with parchment
paper, coating bottom and sides with
- In a large bowl, combine Alpen with
- In a small, microwaveable bowl,
combine peanut butter and brown rice
syrup. Microwave for 10 seconds, stir,
and microwave for another 10 seconds.
Stir in vanilla and pour mixture over dry
- Combine mixture until all ingredients
are thoroughly coated and press
and pack firmly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until just
- Remove from oven and press the
top down once again with the back of a
spatula. Set aside to cool completely.
- To serve, cut into 6 or 8 bars and
store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or
freeze for up to 2 months.